It is advantageous to have a printer installed at home. It will support you in both your "work from home" activities and other duties. And you should only choose a Canon printer if you want to get a powerful and effective printing machine. You should go to the Canon printer's official website or ij.start.canon if you need assistance configuring it. Additionally, you can use the following sections as references.
Steps Before Setting Up a Canon Printer Using Ij.Start.Canon
You should have the model number of your printer on hand before starting the process of setting up a Canon printer at your workstation using https //ij.start.canon.
- Verify the fundamental system requirements. Additionally, check sure your computer's hard drive has enough space to accommodate the printer driver.
- Check the plug and socket and make the connection before turning on the printer.
- If you don't, the printer can turn off while you're setting it up, forcing you to start over.
- Next, determine whether the connection to your system or device is active or not by checking the Wi-Fi, internet speed, and connection speed.
- For further details and driver installation, go to the website ij.start.canon.
How can I use ij.start.canon to setup my Canon printer hardware?
You must unbox your printer and then take off its wrapping in order to instal Canon printer hardware via ij.start.canon. To make it simple, you can adhere to following guidelines:
- The Canon printer is shipped to you in a sealed box after your purchase.
- Take out the cartridges and cords from the Canon printer's box after it has been opened.
- Remove away the rest of the packaging, including the plastic covers and polystyrene coverings.
- Right now, find the power jack on your printing equipment. create an electrical connection next.
- Press the power button to switch on the printer at this point. You'll see the display lights come on.
- Open the top cover of the printer hardware, unpack the cartridges, and then carefully insert them into the slots.
- Reinstall the top cover lid, and you will hear your Canon printer start to produce some noises.
- This shows that the cartridges were properly positioned.
- Insert the sheets of A-4 paper or other pages in the paper tray.
- Go to the website ij.start.canon if you have finished the initial setup process and need assistance installing drivers.
How Do I Connect a Canon Printer to a Wireless Network?
To connect a Canon printer to a Wi-Fi network using the WPS method, follow these steps:
- Verify that the printer is turned on. If not, start the printer.
- Verify whether the Wireless Fidelity router is on or off. Turn it on if it is currently off.
- Next, carry out the WPS push button procedure.
- Start by clicking "Start." Then select Wi-Fi from the menu.
- Remain patient for a short while. The option for your Wi-Fi network will then appear on the screen.
- Next, check the router for the WPS icon or the word WPS itself. press while holding.
- On your printer's interface, press "Ok."
- When the printer hardware connects to the internet, the network connection will be started and you will be notified.
- From the advised URL ij.start.canon, you can then start installing the printer software.
References: Canon Ij Setup