Lymphoma is a type of blood cancer
- It is the 5th most common type of cancer in India
- It can affect both adults and children, at any age.
- There are effective treatments for most types of lymphoma.
- 100% Curable
Lymphoma is a serious illness. Fortunately, lymphoma treatments continue to improve, helping people to live longer. Dr. Pratik Patil is the best Cancer Specialist in Pune having more than 10 years of experience and treating thousands of patients. On this Page, Dr. Pratik Patil shares some information about the lymphoma cancer type and its treatment option availability. Let’s See
What is Lymphoma?
What causes Lymphoma?
In most cases, we don’t know what causes lymphoma, but some things can make the risk of developing the disease slightly higher:
- Family history
- Lowered immunity
Symptoms of lymphoma can vary depending on the type and stage of the disease, but some common signs and symptoms include
- Swelling of the lymph nodes: One of the most common symptoms of lymphoma is the enlargement of lymph nodes, which can cause pain or discomfort in the neck, armpit, or groin.
- Fatigue: Many people with lymphoma experience persistent fatigue or weakness that is not related to any specific activity or event.
- Unexplained weight loss: Losing weight without trying can be a sign of lymphoma.
- Itchy skin: Some people with lymphoma experience itching all over the skin, especially at night.
- Night sweats: Many people with lymphoma experience drenching night sweats, which can be accompanied by fever.
- Chest pain or shortness of breath: Some people with lymphoma may experience chest pain or shortness of breath.
- Abdominal pain or swelling: Some people with lymphoma may experience abdominal pain or swelling.
- Skin changes: some types of lymphoma can lead to red or purple raised patches or lumps on the skin.
It’s important to note that these symptoms can be caused by many other conditions, and are not always a sign of lymphoma. However, if you experience any of these symptoms, You must visit Dr. Pratik Patil or your nearest cancer specialist doctor.
Lymphoma treatment in Pune:
When you are diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer then our Cancer Specialist Dr. Pratik Patil first gives the idea about the treatment to patients. The treatments you have will depend on the type of lymphoma you have, how far it has spread (its stage) and whether you have symptoms. Lymphoma treatments include:
- targeted therapies.
If you have a slow-growing lymphoma, you may not need treatment straight away, and some people never need it.
How Dr. Pratik Patil helps you in Lymphoma treatment in Pune?
Dr. Pratik Patil is the best Cancer Specialist in Pune with experience of more than 10 years of treating various types of cancers. Due to his excellent success rates, Dr. Pratik Patil is a referral cancer specialist for lymphoma patients from across Maharashtra. When you come for cancer treatment, then Dr. Pratik Patil provide
- Support – Dr. Pratik Patil & his team provide complete support during the treatment and after the treatment. Also there to help with problems and questions you or your family may have.
- A treatment plan that’s right for you – Dr. Pratik Patil gives the right treatment you need and shares the right treatment plan for you. He supports and creates treatment plans that are personalized for every patient.
- Access to the latest treatments – Dr. Pratik Patil & his team is always trying to patient access the latest treatments available to patients – often giving them a better outcome.
For more information about lymphoma treatment and other treatment options, or to book an appointment with the best oncologist in Pune call +91 9637439163 or Click on Book Appointment for online booking.