The Mahindra Arjun 555 DI tractor is an excellent tractor produced by Mahindra & Mahindra, a leading tractor and farm machinery manufacturer. With its powerful and dependable tractor lineup, the brand has won the hearts of many farmers. One of them is the Mahindra 555 DI tractor. It is one such high-quality tractor that many farmers prefer. The tractor is technologically advanced and provides high-quality fieldwork. And the tractor's appearance is appealing to younger farmers. Because of its high efficiency, this stylish tractor is popular among Indian farmers. Furthermore, it is a cost-effective model with high mileage during farming tasks. The quality features, engine specifications, and reasonable price of the Mahindra Arjun 555 DI Tractor are all displayed here. So, scroll down and learn everything there is to know about this model.
It has excellent features, quality, and a reasonable price for tractors that keep them in good condition and are ideal for farmers and other users. The tractor is the centre of everyone's attention and preference. The fuel-efficient engine powering this Mahindra tractor in India is appropriate for use and applications. The Mahindra Arjun 555 DI has a strong pulling capacity of 1850 Kg, which is essential for loading heavy-duty agricultural equipment. This tractor is two-wheel drive and equipped with 6x16 front and 14.9x28 rear tyres. Furthermore, the tractor has a stylish design combined with comfortable features that significantly reduce farmer fatigue. This tractor comes with a warranty of 2000 hours or two years from the manufacturer. The Mahindra Arjun 555 DI has exceptional power and updated features that allow it to perform difficult farm tasks with ease. Furthermore, the Mahindra 555 tractor price is determined by the demand of Indian farmers. Its features consistently exceed the farmer's expectations and make it more versatile for farming and commercial tasks.
Mahindra Arjun 555 DI Specifications -
The Mahindra Arjun ULTRA-1 555 DI tractor has many excellent features that a farmer looks for when purchasing a tractor. Furthermore, its specifications explain why it is more compatible. So, let's take a look at the features that make the Mahindra Arjun 555 one of the best-selling tractors in India.
- It has a 4-cylinder 3054 CC engine with 50 HP rated engine power and 43 HP take-off power.
- It includes a dry-type air filter, which cleans the air entering the engine prior to combustion.
- The tractor's water-cooled engine makes it remote-friendly and simple to operate.
- The Mahindra tractor 555 has an 8+2 gear combination that is supported by full constant mesh/partial synchromesh and controlled by a single/dual-clutch.
- The oil-immersed brakes in the Mahindra Arjun 555 DI model are both energy efficient and cost-effective.
- The Mahindra tractor 555 has mechanical/power steering that does not allow for steering adjustment. With a 2125 mm wheelbase, it has a lower Center of Gravity and thus more stability.
Mahindra Arjun 555 DI Applications - The Mahindra 555 DI tractor price may also contribute to its popularity among farmers.
- Disc Plough
- Single Axle Trailer
- Tipping Trailer
- Seed Drill