Enterprise Asset Management market research document provides market segmentation in the most-detailed pattern. A thorough analysis of patents and major market players has been carried out in this industry analysis report to provide a competitive landscape. High level market analysis of major segments has been performed in the report and opportunities are identified. The report not only deals with major industrial categories but also different associated segments such as services, technologies, & applications. What is more, the trustworthy Enterprise Asset Management market report provides market data in such a way that it also considers new product development from beginning to launch.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the enterprise asset management market was valued at USD 11.33 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach the value of USD 26.11 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 11.00% during the forecast period of 2022-2029.
Get Sample Report in PDF Version along with Graphs, Charts, and Figures @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-enterprise-asset-management-market
Enterprise Asset Management market report assists in finding out prospective in new geographical markets and performs market analysis to successfully get bigger into them. After identifying trends in consumer and supply chain dynamics, accordingly marketing, promotional, and sales strategies are interpreted for an utmost success. The report is also helpful to gain knowledge and insights about the new regulatory environment which suits to the organization. To design Enterprise Asset Management market research report at its best, a DBMR team works with respect to the opportunities, challenges, drivers, market structures, and competitive landscape for utmost success of the clients.
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is a set of systems, software, and services that can be used to manage and control operational assets as well as the operating system. It is the process of dealing with the lifecycle of physical assets and systems in order to extend their lifespan, improve quality and efficiency, reduce costs, and improve environmental safety. Asset maintenance, scheduling and planning, work management, and supply chain management are all examples of enterprise asset management.
Some of the major players operating global Enterprise Asset Management market are
- General Electric (US)
- IBM (US)
- PTC (US)
- Microsoft (US)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- ANSYS, Inc (US)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- Oracle (US)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Swim.ai, Inc. (US)
- Atos SE (France)
- ABB (Switzerland)
- KELLTON TECH (India)
- AVEVA Group plc (UK)
- DXC Technology Company (US)
- Altair Engineering, Inc (US)
- Hexaware Technologies Limited (India)
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited (India)
- Infosys Limited (Bengaluru)
- NTT DATA, Inc. (Japan)
- TIBCO Software Inc. (US)
Key Market Segments Covered in Enterprise Asset Management Market Industry Research
The enterprise asset management market is segmented on the basis of component, organisation size, deployment mode, application and vertical. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
- Small and medium sized enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Assets MRO
- Non Linear Assets
- Linear Assets
- Field Service Management
- IT and Telecom
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Transportation and Logistics
- Government and Defence
- Energy and Utilities
Enterprise Asset Management Market Regional Analysis/Insights
The enterprise asset management market is analysed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, component, organisation size, deployment mode, application and vertical as referenced above.
The countries covered in the enterprise asset management market report are U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia & New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South Africa, Israel, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America.
North America is expected to account for the largest share of the enterprise asset management systems market, followed by Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. The region's large share is primarily attributed to the presence of major EAM players as well as several emerging start-ups in the region, early adoption of latest technologies and government investments in advanced technologies, the presence of a highly developed IT infrastructure, the proliferation of cloud-based solutions, and organisations' increasing focus on meeting regulatory and compliance requirements.
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-enterprise-asset-management-market
- Adoption of advanced technologies and rising demand for cloud-based EAM
The emergence of IoT devices in almost all industry verticals, the integration of drone and AI-based asset management, and rising demand for cloud-based EAM solutions are the primary factors driving the enterprise asset management systems market growth. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of advanced technologies for asset lifecycle extension, the emergence of disruptive digital technologies across industry verticals, and technological developments are all contributing to the market's growth. One of the major challenges for the EAM systems market is selecting effective and precise solutions for an organization's business needs.
- Low running cost and better information on capital investment decision
Maintenance costs can be reduced by closely tracking operations, providing better information on capital investment decisions, and integrating maintenance solutions for effective equipment control. Furthermore, this helps to reduce operating costs by lowering material procurement costs, lowering maintenance costs, and increasing project return on investment (ROI). Businesses are lowering their operating costs by implementing the necessary software. With the increasing need for businesses to reduce their maintenance and procurement costs by a significant amount, the enterprise asset management market is expected to grow significantly.
Digitization in various industries opens up new opportunities for businesses to improve customer relationships. Many asset–intensive organisations are focusing their efforts on investing in cutting–edge technologies that will radically transform and improve their operational processes. Asset–intensive businesses succeed and fail in today's highly competitive business environment based on how they manage complexities in the face of increased competition. The next big thing in industrial services would be to accurately forecast the future of physical assets, so best–in–class organisations are embracing emerging technologies such as AR, IoT, AI, predictive maintenance, digital twin, and telematics. The impact of EAM solutions extends beyond simply increasing the bottom line.
Asset–intensive organisations are finding it more difficult to select the right mix of solutions due to increased awareness of EAM utilities and the increased presence of major vendors and specialist solution providers. Despite the fact that some EAM service providers provide free demonstrations of their solutions, there are no specific criteria for selecting the best solution. Organizations prioritise data security because data loss can result in both tangible and intangible losses.
This enterprise asset management market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import-export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on the enterprise asset management market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
- Innovapptive Inc. announced the release of mobile solutions for IBM Maximo EAM and Warehouse Management Suite in October 2021. Innovapptive provides IBM Maximo users with three primary products: mWorkOrder (a mobile plant maintenance app), mInventory (a mobile warehouse management app), and mAssetTag (a mobile fixed asset tracking solution).
- In July 2021, Hexagon AB paid USD 2.7 billion in cash and equity for the EAM division of Infor Inc., a cloud technology company. The agreement also establishes ties between Hexagon and Koch Industries, which owns Infor, via a memorandum of understanding, which will result in increased use of Hexagon's solutions in Koch businesses and cross-selling opportunities between customers. Furthermore, this acquisition would assist customers in increasing operational efficiency and driving their digital transformation.
How does this Enterprise Asset Management Market Insights Help?
- Global Enterprise Asset Management Market share (regional, product, application, end-user) both in terms of volume and revenue along with CAGR
- The Key parameters which are driving this market and restraining its growth
- What all challenges manufacturers will face as well as new opportunities and threats faced by them
- To learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by your competitors and leading organizations
- To Increase insightful analyses of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the “Enterprise Asset Management Market” and its commercial landscape
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Part 01: Executive Summary
- Part 02: Scope of The Report
- Part 03: Research Methodology
- Part 04: Market Landscape
- Part 05: Pipeline Analysis
- Part 06: Market Sizing
- Part 07: Five Forces Analysis
- Part 08: Market Segmentation
- Part 09: Customer Landscape
- Part 10: Regional Landscape
- Part 11: Decision Framework
- Part 12: Drivers and Challenges
- Part 13: Market Trends
- Part 14: Vendor Landscape
- Part 15: Vendor Analysis
- Part 16: Appendix
For Detailed TOC | Follow @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-transparent-caching-market
Queries Resolved In This Report:
- Which will be the specialties at which Enterprise Asset Management Market players profiling with intensive designs, financials, and furthermore, ongoing headways should set nearness?
- Which will be the foreseen development rates for your own Enterprise Asset Management economy out and out and furthermore for each portion inside?
- Which will be the Enterprise Asset Management application and sorts and estimate joined intently by makers?
- Which will be the dangers which will attack growth?
- The length of the global Enterprise Asset Management market opportunity?
- How Enterprise Asset Management Market share advance vacillations their value from various assembling brands?
WHO SHOULD BUY THE GLOBAL ENTERPRISE ASSET MANAGEMENT REPORT?
People looking to enrich the decision-making capability by following points must buy the report:
- Breakdown of market share of the top Enterprise Asset Management industry players
- Evaluations of market share for the regional and country level sectors
- Estimation of Enterprise Asset Management market for the forecast period of all the aforementioned classes, sub classes, and the domestic markets
- Tactical recommendation for the newbies
- Tactical recommendation in primary business industries based on the Enterprise Asset Management market forecast
Explore More Reports:
Airport Robots Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Automotive Motor Oil Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Laser Defense Eyewear Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Wide Body Aircraft Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chipset Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Fuel Cells Marine Vessels Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Aircraft Galley Equipment Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Electric Power Steering Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2030
Broadband Data Card Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Low Power Wide Area Network Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Mobile Security Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Metal Embossing Machine Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Latex Gloves Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email:- [email protected]