The Digital Farming Software Market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 12.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 4,517.29 million by 2028. Increasing demand for digital farming software is acting as major factor for the growth of the digital farming software market.
This digital farming software market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Download Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-america-digital-farming-software-market
North America Digital Farming Software Market Scope and Segmentation:
The digital farming software market is segmented on the basis of component, technology and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of component, the digital farming software market is segmented into software and services. In 2021, software segment held larger share in the market owing to factors such as increasing agriculture productivity, growing demand for real-time data management, surging adoption of advance agriculture techniques, vast implementation of precision farming software, focus toward maximum yield production, gathering necessary information about weather conditions and others.
- On the basis of technology, the digital farming software market has been segmented into remote sensing, guidance technology, variable rate technology, machine learning, wireless connectivity and others. In 2021, remote sensing segment held the largest share in the market as it supports in detection of crop water stress, classification of crop species, monitoring of weeds and crop diseases and mapping of crop yield.
- On the basis of application, the digital farming software market has been segmented into drone analytics, precision farming, agriculture robots, livestock monitoring, greenhouse management, supply chain management, financial management and others. In 2021, precision farming segment held the largest share in the market mainly due to the factors such as farmers’ inclination toward making better food produce and fetch good price, need for improvisation in yield and optimum utilization of available scarce resources.
North America Digital Farming Software Market Country Level Analysis
- North America (United States, Canada & Mexico)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asian Countries & Australia etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands & Belgium etc.)
- Central & South America (Brazil, Argentina, LATAM etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Israel & South Africa etc.)
Leading Key Players Operating in the North America Digital Farming Software Market Includes:
The major players covered in the report are Bayer AG, CropX inc., NETAFIM (A Subsidiary of Orbia), PrecisionHawk, Inc., EZ Lab srl, Ag Leader Technology, Accenture, Infosys Limited, Yara, Granular, Inc. (a subsidiary of Corteva), Trimble Inc., Farmer's Business Network, Inc., DJI, Pix4D SA, Farmers Edge Inc., BASF SE, Raven Industries, Inc., AGCO Corporation., DRAGONFLY IT, BayWa AG, Syngenta, AeroVironment, Inc., Deere & Company and Topcon among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of digital farming software market.
- In February 2020, Granular, Inc. announced launch of Granular Insights which is an easy to use, free digital tool. Granular Insights delivers a clearer view of field-level profitability with close to zero effort. Granular Insights is the easiest way to start using the full suite of advanced digital tools. This has helped the company to enhance their offerings and to grow in the market
- In January 2021, Deere & Company is collaborating with four new AG start-up companies Nori, NVision Ag, Scanit and Teleo, whose technology could add value for John Deere customers. With this collaboration, the company will expand their product portfolio and their technologies.
Browse More DBMR Reports:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475