According to a new report published by UnivDatos Markets Insights, the monoclonal antibodies market was valued at USD 180 billion in 2021 & is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% from 2022-2028. The analysis has been segmented into Source (Chimeric, Human, Humanized, and Murine); Indication (Oncology, Autoimmune Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Inflammatory Diseases, and Others); End User (Hospital, Specialty Centers, and Others); Region/Country.
Request for Sample Pages- https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=36128
The monoclonal antibodies market report has been aggregated by collecting informative data on various dynamics such as market drivers, restraints, and opportunities. This innovative report makes use of several analyses to get a closer outlook on the monoclonal antibodies market. The monoclonal antibodies market report offers a detailed analysis of the latest industry developments and trending factors in the market that are influencing the market growth. Furthermore, this statistical market research repository examines and estimates the monoclonal antibodies market at the global and regional levels.
Key Market Drivers
The patent expiration of branded monoclonal antibodies opens the opportunity for the development of biosimilars. The biosimilars focus is to curb the increasing healthcare cost and handle economic pressure from the patient pod and governments to minimize the cost of therapy and increase access to treatment. A biosimilar monoclonal antibody costs 20%-25% lesser than the originator biologic drug. The number of clinical trials for a biosimilar is comparatively lesser than that of the original biologic drug and this proves to be the reason for the low cost of a biosimilar drug. The rising approval of biosimilars are driving the monoclonal antibodies market growth. For instance, in October 2021, U.S. FDA granted approval to Cyltezo (reference product-Humira) to treat certain inflammatory diseases. Apart from this, companies are actively investing in the development of biosimilar which is also driving the market growth. For example, In October 2022, Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices (AEMPS) granted approval to phase 3 clinical trial for pertuzumab biosimilar HLX11, a recombinant anti-human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) subdomain II humanized monoclonal antibody injection, for the neoadjuvant therapy in patients with HER2-positive, HR-negative early or locally advanced breast cancer.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the monoclonal antibodies market. The pandemic has caused disruptions in the supply chain, clinical trials, and healthcare delivery systems, which have affected the development, manufacturing, and distribution of monoclonal antibodies. However, there has been an increased focus of pharmaceutical companies for the development of monoclonal antibodies against COVID-19. For instance, in May 2020, Junshi Bioscience in collaboration with Eli Lilly is co-developing therapeutic antibodies for the potential prevention and treatment of COVID-19, the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 novel coronavirus.
· By source, the market is segmented into chimeric, human, humanized, and murine. The humanized antibodies are anticipated to grow with significant CAGR during the forecast period.
· By indication, the market is categorized into oncology, autoimmune diseases, infectious diseases, inflammatory diseases, and others. The oncology segment held the dominant share of the market in 2021.
· On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospital, specialty centers, and others. The specialty centers is anticipated to grow with high CAGR during the forecast period.
Have a Look at the Chapters- https://univdatos.com/report/monoclonal-antibodies-market/
Monoclonal Antibodies Market Geographical Segmentation Includes:
· North America (U.S., Canada, and the Rest of North America)
· Europe (Germany, UK, Spain, France, Italy, Rest of Europe)
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
· Rest of the World
North America held a significant share of the market in 2021. Several factors such as increasing healthcare expenditure, the surge in the prevalence of chronic diseases, rising patient awareness, and the presence of the majority of key players and their associated surge in research and development activities are driving the regional market. For instance, in February 2022, Eli Lilly and Company announced that U.S. FDA has issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for bebtelovimab, an antibody that demonstrates neutralization against the Omicron variant. Bebtelovimab is a neutralizing IgG1 monoclonal antibody (mAb) directed against the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2.
The degree of competition among prominent global companies has been elaborated by analyzing several leading key players operating worldwide. The specialist team of research analysts sheds light on various traits such as global market competition, market share, most recent industry advancements, innovative product launches, partnerships, mergers, or acquisitions by leading companies in the monoclonal antibodies market. The major players have been analyzed by using research methodologies such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for getting insight views on global competition.
· In May 2022, RQ Biotehnology announced license agreement with AstraZeneca PLC through which RQ Biotehnology will received USD 157 million. Under the terms of the agreement, RQ Bio has granted AstraZeneca an exclusive worldwide license to develop, manufacture and commercialize RQ Bio's existing early-stage mAbs against SARS-CoV-2 and a right of first refusal to take an exclusive license in respect of any additional monoclonal antibodies against SARS-CoV-2.
· In January 2022, HaemaLogiX Ltd (HaemaLogiX) and Lonza entered into an agreement to manufacture the next clinical batch (cGMP) of HaemaLogiX’s lead multiple myeloma drug candidate, KappaMab, a monoclonal antibody that binds to a cell surface target called kappa myeloma antigen (KMA) that is only found on myeloma cancer cells and not on normal plasma cells.
Click here to view the Report Description & TOC- https://univdatos.com/report/monoclonal-antibodies-market/
Key questions resolved through this analytical market research report include:
• What are the latest trends, new patterns, and technological advancements in the monoclonal antibodies market?
• Which factors are influencing the monoclonal antibodies market over the forecast period?
• What are the global challenges, threats, and risks in the monoclonal antibodies market?
• Which factors are propelling and restraining the monoclonal antibodies market?
• What are the demanding global regions of the monoclonal antibodies market?
• What will be the global market size in the upcoming years?
• What are the crucial market acquisition strategies and policies applied by global companies?
• What are the descriptive profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis?
We understand the requirement of different businesses, regions, and countries, we offer customized reports as per your requirements of business nature and geography. Please let us know If you have any custom needs.