The animal nutrition market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 35,739.17 million by 2028.
The world class ANIMAL NUTRITION MARKET research report is structured with the thorough market analysis carried out by a team of industry experts, dynamic analysts, skilful forecasters, and well-informed researchers. This global market report offers an analytical assessment of the prime challenges faced by the market currently and in the coming years, which gives idea to other market participants about the problems they may face while operating in this market over a longer period of time. In the large scale ANIMAL NUTRITION MARKET report, industry trends are put together on macro level with which clients can figure out market landscape and possible future issues.
Animal Nutrition Market Scenario:
Animal nutrients refer to animals' dietary needs, including minerals, enzymes, eubiotics, macronutrients, amino acids, and vitamins essential in efficient meat and milk production, proper bone structures, and reproduction. The study of the composition and characteristics of the material consumed by the animal and how the feed material is metabolized (converted, utilized, and excreted) in the digestive tract and body cells of monogastric animals (pigs, broilers, layers), ruminants (sheep, cattle, goats), and lower digestive tract fermenters, is known as animal nutrition (horses, ostriches). Therefore, this information is incorporated into an economically feasible and practical system of animal nutrition to ensure that animals achieve their maximum genetic production potential. It mainly focuses on the dietary nutrient needs of animals, primarily those in agriculture and food production, and zoos, aquariums, and wildlife management.
Get the sample copy of Report here:
Animal Nutrition Market Scope and Size:
Animal nutrition market is segmented on the based on the type, feed type, and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
· On the basis of type, the animal nutrition market is segmented into amino acids, enzymes, carotenoids, fiber, antioxidants, eubiotics, lipids, fatty acids, medicated feed additives, minerals, vitamins, and others. In 2021, the medicated feed additives segment is expected to dominate the market due to the rising awareness regarding the use of feed additives to maintain the health of animals.
· On the basis of feed type, the animal nutrition market is segmented into poultry feed, swine feed, ruminant feed, pet food, and others. In 2021, the poultry feed segment is expected to dominate the market due to the rising demand for poultry and its products across the world.
· On the basis of end users, the animal nutrition market is segmented into feed manufacturers, veterinarians, pet food manufacturers, livestock farmers, and others. In 2021, the feed manufacturers segment is expected to dominate the market due to rising demand for nutritional products among customers to maintain the health and well-being of the animals.
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
· What are the key regional markets?
· What is the structure of the Animal Nutrition Market and who are the key players?
· What are the key opportunities of the market?
· Who are the major players operating in the market?
· Which region of the market is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period?
· What is the growth rate of the market?
· What is the application segment?
Animal Nutrition Market Country Level Analysis:
The countries covered in the Animal Nutrition market report are the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, and rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, and rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, and rest of Middle East and Africa .
Animal Nutrition Market Share Analysis:
The Details analysis include company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weakness, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance.
· Kemin Industries Inc.
· Phibro Animal Health Corporation
· Mercer Milling Company Inc.
· Rossari Biotech Limited
· Aries Agro Limited
· Avitech Nutrition Pvt. Ltd.
· Advanced Enzyme Technologies
· Glanbia plc
Get Full Access of Report:
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
Ø Chapter One: Introduction
Ø Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
Ø Chapter Three: Market Overview
Ø Chapter Four: Executive Summary
Ø Chapter Five: Premium Insights
Ø Chapter Six: Market by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Browse Related Reports@
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]